Rockbridge Area Health Center counselors see patients for depression, anxiety, trauma, women’s issues, substance abuse issues, insomnia, smoking cessation and more. RAHC also provides psychiatric services for children and adults.
To register as a new behavioral health patient, please fill out our online patient application or print and submit the following forms:
- Patient Registration – one per patient
- Release of Information for transferring behavioral health records
- Sliding Fee Discount Program (if applicable)
- Statement of support (for patients with no income source)
- Authorization and Consent to Participate in Telebehavioral Health
Formas en Español