Thank you for your interest in a career at the Rockbridge Area Health Center. We are an equal opportunity employer offering flexible work schedules, a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits including health coverage and paid annual leave to qualified applicants. To apply for a position, please submit a cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rockbridge Area Health Center (RAHC) is currently recruiting a Staff Physician. The role of physician is to provide high quality primary health care services to patients of the Health Center. Physicians may concentrate on one particular age group or provide medical care to persons across the age cycle. The physician is a member of the clinical team at RAHC. The physician, unless otherwise noted, does not have formal supervisory authority over other Center staff. However, the physician is expected to monitor and provide counsel and consultation to other clinical staff in order to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes for Health Center patients. Physicians will work to achieve the productivity goals established by the Health Center.
The staff physician must be board certified or board eligible licensed practitioner who devotes his/her professional services to the benefit of (RAHC) and seeks to incorporate all his/her medical activities into the practice of RAHC. Other requirements include:
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- DEA license to prescribe medicine.
- Board certification in chosen field of practice.
- Cannot be sanctioned under Medicaid or Medicare.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to take call, work evening hours and weekends if necessary.
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Questions may be referred to the Director of Human Resources by calling (540) 464-8700. This position is open until filled. EOE
Staff Nurse (LPN)
The Rockbridge Area Health Center (RAHC) seeks a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The nurse works closely with patients, their families and Care Coordinators to facilitate access to care and utilization of available care resources to manage preventive, chronic, and acute health needs. As part of the patient care team, the staff nurse provides patient-centered care and collaborates with the Quality Improvement team to track implementation of best practices and achievement of quality measures. The successful candidate will have licensure in Virginia and experience in an office-based clinical setting. Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 21st. EOE
Certified Peer Recovery Specialist
The Rockbridge Area Health Center seeks a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS) to join the Behavioral Health Team. CPRS helps to foster hope and serves as a role model for persons in recovery. The CPRS provides non-clinical, person-centered, strength-based, wellness-focused and trauma- informed support for those in recovery from mental illness and/or addiction. CPRS helps ensure the person’s wellness-recovery plan reveals the need and preferences of the person being served to complete their measurable and personalized goals.
- Certification as a Peer Recovery Specialist in the state of Virginia. (Non-certified applicants may be considered.)
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, teleconferencing software, and electronic medical records.
- Communication skills to engage patients via electronic, telephonic and in-person modes.
- Ability to work as a part of the Behavioral Health Team and collaborate with and support the team as needed.
- Ability to establish appropriate relationships with patients that create trust and support, while maintaining professionalism.
- Ability to lead recovery groups and engage with the local community to support program needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel throughout the Rockbridge area as needed.
Any questions may be referred to Human Resources by emailing email@example.com or calling (540) 464-8700. If interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of resumes will begin immediately. EOE.