Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) is administered by a Certified Pharmacy Technician and helps patients without prescription drug coverage by providing medications from pharmaceutical companies for an annual administrative fee of $40.
The MAP Program saves patients large amounts of money on their prescriptions. Patients usually get referred to the MAP program through their medical provider at RAHC.
To Qualify for MAP you must:
- Be without prescription coverage
- Be prescribed the medication by an RAHC provider
- Pay the $40 administrative fee
- Meet federal income guidelines (depending on the drug company)
- Follow your provider’s instructions regarding periodic re-evaluations, lab work, etc.
For questions about our MAP Program, please contact our MAP Coordinator at (540) 464-8700, x7114.