The Rockbridge Area Health Center (RAHC) will offer youth immunizations to fulfill school requirements at Maury River Middle School on August 14, from 3 – 6 pm.
All ages are welcome.
• Required immunizations for rising kindergarten students
– Tdap, Polio, MMR, Varicella
• Required immunizations for 6th and 7th graders and rising seniors – Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccine), HPV, and the first dose of meningococcal vaccines to 6th and 7th graders
• Rising seniors will receive their 2nd dose of the Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine.
• Updated COVID-19 immunizations will be available
Appointments are required for all scheduled clinics.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
To schedule an appointment with our mobile medical unit, call (540) 464-8700 ext. 7110.
to view all upcoming mobile medical and dental clinics.