How to Maximize Your Visit
Good communication, preparation and participation are critical components in maximizing your visit.
Prepare for your visit by reviewing the information here:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check-in and complete any necessary paperwork. If you are a new patient, visit our Patient Registration page to download and print registration paperwork prior to your appointment.
- Bring a picture ID and insurance card(s) and/or RAHC Sliding Fee Discount Card. RAHC accepts most major medical insurances and dental plans, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- Let our Patient Access Representatives know if you don’t have insurance or need help paying for services. You may qualify for discounted care based on income and household size. Visit our Patient Financial Services page for more information about our Sliding Fee Discount Program. This program is available to both insured and uninsured patients.
- Bring a complete list of prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking, including any supplements and herbal remedies.
- Bring a list of questions that you would like to discuss with your provider.
- RAHC offers language assistance to patients who request translation services. Please inform the Patient Access Representative if you need interpretation services at check-in.
- Please call or text at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Payment is expected at the end of each visit. We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards, and money orders.