New Behavioral Health Patients
RAHC offers a wide range of behavioral health care to children ages 5+, adolescents, teens, adults, and seniors, including problem related counseling and more in-depth psychotherapy, couples and family counseling, addiction services, and child and adult psychiatry.
How to Register
To register as a new behavioral health patient, please complete the printable patient application and applicable forms which include the following:
- Printable Patient Registration Form (one per patient)
- Patient Registration Form with Sliding Fee Discount
- Patient Registration Form with Support (for patients with no income source)
- Release of Information for transferring or releasing medical records (if applicable)
- Printable Consent for Counseling Services
Print completed registration forms and deliver in person, fax to (855) 806-0826, or mail to 25 Northridge Lane, Lexington, VA 24450.