- This event has passed.
Physical and Vaccination Clinics for Enrolling Kindergarteners at Natural Bridge Elementary School
August 11 @ 9:20 am - 2:30 pm
Rockbridge Area Health Center (RAHC) and local schools are collaborating to provide physical exam and vaccination clinics for students entering kindergarten in the fall.
Physical exams including vitals, hearing and vision screening, provider exams, and required vaccinations will be provided during the scheduled clinics.
The Pfizer 5 – 11-year-old COVID vaccine will also be available onsite for interested parents.
Pre-registration is required and parents or guardians must accompany their students during the visit.
Additional clinics will be held around Rockbridge County throughout the summer on the following dates and times:
- June 22 – Rockbridge Area Health Center, 8:20 am – 6:30 pm
- June 30 – Central Elementary School, 9:20 am – 2:30 pm
- July 21 – Rockbridge Area Health Center, 8:20 am – 6:30 pm
- July 28 – Mountain View Elementary School, 9:20 am – 2:30 pm
- August 4 – Fairfield Elementary School, 9:20 am – 2:30 pm
- August 11 – Natural Bridge Elementary School, 9:20 am – 2:30 pm
Call (540) 464-8700 ext. 7201 to register or ask questions.